Monday, April 4, 2011

PART 4: Flyers exam

Find the best word that fits in the text. There are three exercises to do. Once you have answered, you can click on "check" and you will know if your answer is correct. This exercise is similar to those that we work in class: Flyers - Part 4.

Advice: don't use the button "hint" (pista). Remember what we said in class: "We know much more English than we think". Good luck.

Exercise 1         Exercise 2             Exercise 3

Important: think before answering.

8 comments:

Gonzalo R said...

I do very good the activities but I take some hints

Borja said...

yes D.carlos is fantastic

Santi Illa Criado said...

I like this!!!I have the most part
right!!!And without hints!!!

alvaro garro said...

this game is the most dificult

Pblo Ezponda said...

I like a lot this game i like this type of games you can put one game of the part 1,2,3,5,6,7 bla,bla,bla,eh,eh,eh.BY BY BY

Carlos said...

Gonzalo:
"I do very good"... ¿Present or past? "I have done" or "I did".

Pablo:
if you want to "farewell" (despedir) your post, you should write the word "BYE" instead of "By" (this is a preposition).

Pblo Ezponda said...

thanks I remenber now ok BYE BYE BYE to farewell.

Pablo Ezponda said...

I forget the a in the last comment MR.Carlos.